Monday, September 14, 2009

I miss the SHIT out of you!

It has been 2 weeks at college, 600 miles from home. Before I left Beresford, South Dakota, I went out in my car with a disposable camera to take a few shots of the place. You can't really appreciate somewhere until you have to leave it...

The tractor pull was delayed on account of rain.

As a farming town, there are plenty of grain bins.

My finger is in the way a bit, but you can see the Beresford water tower to the right and the grain elevator silos on the left.

Get a pick up truck.

Dead End at dusk; where the town meets corn field.

Dayton drove my car while I took pictures.

The bar.

The sign for the old Crossroads Motel, but the new Super 8 is just across the road.

Still in town; a shot of the undeveloped field.

City Hall and the unreliable clock.

This sign always has any upcoming events. One block up is where the large Christmas Tree is erected.

Our local thrift store with signs is the window for Beresford's 125th anniversary.


Common sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.