Does growing up mean giving up? Does doing ‘the right’ thing mean doing that which will stifle me? Does doing ‘the right’ thing stifle me? Or does it only seem that way in the light of self-indulgence? Am I self-indulging yearning to live life the way I please? Am I self-indulgent by desiring more? Desiring to live life exciting and unknown? Since when did self-indulgence become a seven sin? Is it irresponsible the anxiety I feel being in this place? Is it a sign of skills underdeveloped? Am I too quick to heed my fancy? Is it selfish to flee from that which suffocates me? Is it wanton to thrive on experiences and emotions and inclinations?
I know what I want, be it right or wrong. Why am I so worried about getting it wrong?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.