I couldn’t give him what he was looking for and he couldn’t give me whatever it was I was looking for. But I think we each knew that and really, that wasn’t what we were after, we weren’t looking for answers, just comfort. Someone genuinely holding you and telling you they know it’s all bullshit, too. That it sucks but there’s a reason that beam broke and there’s a reason there was a knock on the bathroom door. And not saying that it’s a good reason or that everything will be alright, but that we have to stick around to see that reason unfold, regardless of whether we want to or not.
I don’t want anyone to tell me it’s going to be alright. It’s going to be what it is and I just want to hear some honesty.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.