Friday, August 3, 2012
[Creative] Journal: Holy Ghost
Focused breathing, quiet body, quiet mind. heart in my chest, the love
center, once blocked, I imagine sinews snapping, lobes parting and an
emptiness. my heart is Your home and I invite Him in, I beg for His presence,
dead flesh crying out for the Living inhabitant. and He loves me, so He
complies. it is being reborn – a dense warmth fills my chest, knocks out my
breath, spreads through my arms and torso and legs, as if my blood were on
fire, but so much more miraculous and far less painful. tears flow down my
face, lungs gasping air, sputtering for language impossible to match to the
word of God. I am His. He is within me.
Labels:
meditation,
personal,
Spirit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.